About this website
E+V Hamburg Immobilien GmbH
Franchise Partner of Engel & Völkers Residential GmbH, Hamburg
Philip Bonhoeffer, Niclas Gyllensvärd
Company registration number: HR B 102450 – Hamburg
Taxpayer number: 48/719/00154
Value added tax identification number: DE256517252
Verbraucherschutzamt Abteilung für Gewerbe- und Ordnungsangelegenheiten
Tel. +49 (0)40 428544705
Allianz Versicherungs AG
An den Treptowers 3
Developer: Skyliving GmbH & Co. KG
Möllner Landstr. 30
Registry court: Amtsgericht Lübeck (Lübeck Local Court) HRA 6395 HL
Taxpayer number 30/289/53604
Skyliving Verwaltungs GmbH
Registry court: Amtsgericht Lübeck (Lübeck Local Court) HRB 10264 HL
Taxpayer number 112/5710/1139
Managing Directors: Bert Bethge, Martin Kalkmann
Online dispute resolution: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
drei.drei.drei, a collaboration between
Svenja Wolter, Berlin (design)
Jost Hannemann, Buxtehude (realisation)
Maxim Schulz, Ralf Buscher, Michael Zapf, Nina Struve, Carsten Brügmann, Frans van der Heijden.
Responsibility for content:
As the operators of this website, we – E+V Hamburg Immobilien GmbH and Skyliving GmbH & Co. KG – generally only publish content that we have carefully compiled ourselves. Wherever we present or link to third-party content, we assume its substantive accuracy at the time of publication or linking. Should there nonetheless be any indication that content on our website or third-party content we link to may give reason for complaint, please contact us using the contact information provided on the “About this site” page so that we can take corrective action without delay.
The content of this website, including (but not limited to) marks, images, text, plans, drafts and designs are subject to copyright/intellectual property rights and in some cases industrial property rights. This continues to apply if the author of the content is not named and/or the existence of industrial property rights is not specifically indicated. Any use and/or exploitation of such content outside of our website is prohibited and/or requires the consent of the respective author and/or owner of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights.
Our website can generally be used without disclosing personal data. We do not store any information directly or indirectly relating to the personal identity of visitors to our website unless you willingly send that information – such as by email for the purpose of entering into contact with us – for the evident purpose of storage and processing. Also in the latter event, we do not pass on your data to third parties and use it exclusively for our commercial purposes. In accordance with Sections 34 and 35 of the Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz/BDSG), you are entitled to demand information on and/or correction or deletion of any of your stored data at any time. If you wish to send us confidential data, please note that data is generally transferred on the Internet in unencrypted form and may be read by third parties.
General terms and conditions
1. The brokerage contract between ourselves and the customer is established either by written agreement or by the utilisation of our brokerage services on the basis of and/or in awareness of the brokerage fee payable for successful intermediary/brokerage services. Unless otherwise determined by the circumstances or stipulated differently by agreement, the contract shall have a term of six months and be automatically extended by one month at a time if not terminated by either party with a period of notice of one month before expiry of contract.
2. During the term of the brokerage contract with us, the customer shall not be entitled to engage other brokers for intermediary and/or brokerage services in relation to the subject property. In the event of culpable breach of this stipulation, the customer shall be held liable to us for any loss incurred.
3. Our intermediary and/or brokerage services shall be performed on the basis of information provided to us on request or otherwise by our contract partners or other authorised parties. No liability shall be accepted in this regard. Errors and omissions and/or prior sale or letting excepted.
4. Unless there is a conflict of interest, we are entitled to also provide services on a commission basis to the other party to the main contract.
5. If through our intermediary and/or brokerage services a tenancy agreement for the subject property is established between the parties to the main contract instead of the originally intended contract for purchase/sale, or vice versa, this shall not prejudice the claim to the brokerage fee. The customary brokerage fee within the meaning of Section 653 (2) of the German Civil Code (Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch/BGB) shall then be deemed payable.
6. If upon signing the brokerage contract relating to the opportunity to enter into contract the customer already has knowledge of the subject property on offer and knowledge that the other party to the main contract is ready and willing to enter into contract (prior knowledge), or if the customer obtains such knowledge from a third party during the term of the brokerage contract, the customer shall notify us thereof without delay.
7. Our sales literature, the property-/contract-related information provided by us and our entire intermediary and/or brokerage services are intended exclusively for the customer addressed as recipient. After entering into the brokerage contract, the customer undertakes to treat confidentially any and all information provided and to refrain from sharing it with third parties. In the event of culpable breach of this stipulation, the customer shall be held liable to us for damages if our intermediary and/or brokerage services are not successful as a result. If through the unauthorised sharing of said information with a third party the main contract is entered into with that party, the customer shall be held liable to us for the lost brokerage fee.
8. In accordance with Section 652 (1) of the German Civil Code, the brokerage fee shall become payable upon conclusion of the effective main contract if the main contract comes into existence as a result of our intermediary/brokerage services as contracted. The customer undertakes to notify us without delay when, for what valuable consideration and with which parties the main contract is signed. This duty to provide information shall not be prejudiced by the main contract being subject to a condition precedent that is not yet satisfied.
9. The customer is entitled to assert rights of retention or setoff against our brokerage fee claim only if the customer’s claims are based on the same contractual relationship (brokerage contract) or if other claims are undisputed or legally enforceable.